Realtor Associate, MCNS, IARP, CLHMS Million Dollar Guild, Certified International Association of Real Estate Professionals, Featured Agent on HGTV’s Beach House 2018 - TOP 1% REALTOR in Sarasota & Manatee Counties – Top 10 Agent with Premier Sotheby’s International Realty - Voted “FIVE STAR BEST IN CLIENT SATIFIFACTION” by Sarasota Magazine since 2014 - Zillow Premier Agent
Shellie was raised in Beverly Hills, California, where she developed an appreciation of fine homes, thanks to early exposure to exclusive Beverly Hills architecture.
Over the years, having lived in cosmopolitan cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Milan and Miami, she cultivated that appreciation and became a licensed Realtor in 2004, working primarily for a luxury brokerage in Southeast Florida, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Beach...Read More
- We highly recommend Shellie Young as a realtor. Our family was getting relocated and despite all of the hoops she had to jump through in working with a relocation company, she took the utmost care of us and our listing. She heavily invested in the marketing and pictures of the property and worked quickly and hard on our behalf to sell the property. She is different than other realtors in that she was really working for us versus just trying to get a quick commission. Our needs definitely came first throughout the process. If you need a professional, talented, and highly motivated realtor with a personal touch then Shellie is definitely the realtor for you.
- We hate when people say anything just to make a sale, and don't like a salesperson that hovers. We know what we like, and the item will sell itself. We need the salesperson for details. Shellie Young UNDERSTANDS. That is why she is the BEST OF THE BEST. She does her job from her heart. She feels pure joy when she knows that her client is in a home that is right for them, and that she has done her job to help you. She doesn't know how to be anything but honest and ethical. Her writing and negotiating skills are superb and without antagonism and bullying. If only more realtors could be more like Shellie, buying and selling would be a complete pleasure.
- We lived in Colorado when we chose Shellie Young off of the internet searching for homes, she was always very professional and polite and more then helpful.
- Shellie was a great realtor! She made my first homebuying experience incredible, and truly fought for what I wanted. I know that without Shellie, I wouldn't be in my current home, and I appreciate everything she did. I would highly recommend Shellie Young as a realtor.
- Experienced and knowledgeable, and our go-to real estate professional. We have bought and sold several properties with Shellie. Always a professional and a pleasure to work with. We have purchased and sold condos, and a house. Each time Shellie was not only well prepared, but kept the others involved on schedule. We are happy to recommend Shellie.
- Really genuinely cares and strives to make a winning outcome for all stakeholders. Does not push or sell for personal gain and ironically this makes her the ultimate sales professional. Best real estate agent my wife and I have worked with!
- I used the services of Shellie Young to buy my present home and I rented 2 of my properties 3 times with her. She answers fast, is well organized an gives good advice about the best way to prepare everything.
- Shellie has been a lifesaver to me assisting with a fast profitable sale of my home and assistance of negotiating and purchase of a new home. I would without hesitation highly recommend Shellie Young for either the sale of your home or the purchase of a new property! Shellie is AWESOME!!!
- Outstanding professional who works tirelessly for her clients. Our property was a large estate with multiple homes and lots. She was able to find a buyer for our complex property for over $3.8 million. She is a master at overcoming real estate challenges for both buyers and sellers. She works masterfully to mediate any issues that arise in the most ethical manner for all involved.
- I have worked with many different successful real estate agents in the past and have found Shellie to be the best of them all. Her attention to detail, expertise and knowledge of the market was more than impressive. From start to finish, she went above and beyond of what we asked of her before moving into our dream home. I highly recommend working with Shellie as she is a true professional.”
Shellie was raised in Beverly Hills, California, where she developed an appreciation of fine homes, thanks to early exposure to exclusive Beverly Hills architecture. Over the years, having lived in cosmopolitan cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Milan and Miami, she cultivated that appreciation and became a licensed Realtor in 2004, working primarily for a luxury brokerage in Southeast Florida, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest and South Beach. Prior to real estate, Shellie worked as a manager and proprietor of exclusive fine-dining establishments in both New York and Los Angeles, which provided her with considerable experience interacting with Hollywood industry leaders, celebrities and society elite. Moving abroad expanded her cultural horizons and further enhanced her appreciation for art and the finer things in life. While living in Milan, Italy, Shellie dabbled in the art world. Traveling throughout Italy and France, she met with artists and gallery owners to facilitate importing their Italian art to the United States, primarily to Miami. Upon her return home, she re-entered the luxury residential market, helping clients who had purchased artwork from Italy to sell their homes, sometimes inclusive of the artwork and furnishings. Eventually Shellie moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida, which was familiar territory seeing as she had traveled to the Sarasota area for years to vacation and visit family. Shellie specializes in luxury real estate and waterfront properties, artfully uniting extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives. Her passion for her work is infectious. Her clients praise her work ethic, professionalism, attention to detail, depth of expertise and dependability, traits that come with doing what you love for a living.